Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Travelog: Cruise Food | Desserts

After this post, we will officially done with all the content from this summer's epic cruise. Don't shed a tear quite yet -- we still have this post to go! And what better way than to go out with two cruises worth of desserts?! This post is also very special because it's dedicated to Amreen, who is sweet as pie. (Unfortunately, there is no pie in this blog post.) Today is her birthday (two whole decades!) so give her some love on Twitter, Tumblr, or in the comments below! Happy birthday, Amreen!

Let's get on to the desserts, shall we?

Chocolate:

Brownie S'more with Roasted Marshmallow Cream
Chocolate Cherry Trifle
Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Bar
White Chocolate Mousse & Red Velvet Genoise

Fruit:

Summer Peach Melba
Roasted Peach (my favorite!)
Key Lime Parfait
Caribbean Pineapples
Banana Split
Fresh Fruit Tartlet

Souffles & Brulees:

Warm Banana Souffle with Whisky Butterscotch Sauce
Nutella Creme Brulee
Grand Marnier Souffle
Pistachio Creme Brulee

Other:

I hope this is a dessert? (I forgot to take a picture of this one's menu.)
Snickerdoodle Pound Cake a la Mode
Red Bean Triangles a la Mode (green tea!)
Madagascar Vanilla Flan

Yeah, I could definitely go for some roasted peach right now... I can't believe I've exhausted all my cruise material. I mean, it has been six months since I was on the ship, but so much happened in those three weeks that I feel like it would've lasted me forever and a half. For now, we'll have to work with what we've got until my next trip!

Thank you for reading all my cruise posts and I hope you enjoyed them! Stay tuned for Christmassy posts and some exciting #hairoftheweek posts! Now that Fan Favorite has officially been chosen, you can look forward to that blog post on Sunday and get ready for the Bonus #hairoftheweek. I've got a lil something up my sleeve. ;)


Talk to you soon!

xo, Yvette

6 comments:

  1. Yay Happy birthday to Amreen. The banana split looks good. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, Amreen!

    "I could definitely go for some roasted peach right now" .... honestly are you trying to drag me

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hazelnut Milk Chocolate Bar" = "Nutella Bar" (Wait, why don't they make Nutella into chocolate bars?)

    Happy birthday, Amreen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was my first thought too! I was pleasantly surprised with what they gave me, though. It was one of my favorites of the cruise.

      Delete